Психология и психосемантика цвета
List of the publications of P.V. Yan'shin in psychology of Color
Important! All listed articles are written in Russian (Cyrillic). To obtain true quotation you should look up to a Cyrillic version of the page.
General theoretical works:
1. Emotional color. The emotional component in the psychological structure of color. Samara: SamGPU, 1996. 218 p.
2. En introduction into psycho-semantics of color. Samara: SamGPU, "Pikvik- Club", 2000. 200 p.
3. En introduction into psycho-semantics of color. (2 edition). Samara: SamGPU, 2001. 277 s.
1. Psycho-semantic analysis of the categorization of color in the structure of the consciousness of subject. Thesis to the competition of the scientific degree of the doctor of psychological sciences in specialty 19.00.01 - general psychology, psychology of personality, the history of psychology. Moscow., MGU, 2001. 393 p (on the rights of the manuscript)
2. Psycho-semantic analysis of the categorization of color in the structure of the consciousness of subject. Author's abstract of thesis to the competition of the scientific degree of the doctor of psychological sciences in specialty 19.00.01 - general psychology, psychology of personality, the history of psychology. Moscow., MSU, 2001. 42 p.
Articles and the theses:
1. Color as the subject of the teaching of psychology. j. «Alma Mater», #2. 1994.1 p.
2. Semantic differential as one of the interpretations of timelessness in the human consciousness // Group, Personality, Society, State.- Collection of the works of young scientists. SamGPU, Samara, 1996. P. 6-22.
3. Essence of the color: the aesthetics-phenomenological approach of Goethe against the mechanism Of Newton // Scientific ideology and the spiritual development of students. Collection of scientific articles. Samara, 1998. P. 166-175.
4. Psychology of the color: the aesthetics- phenomenological approach of Goethe against the mechanism of Newton // j. "Prikladnaya psychologya", #2, 1999. P. 15-22.
5. Semantics of color image // Provincial mentality of Russia in the past, present and future. Materials III international conference on historical psychology of Russian Consciousness. Annual of Russian psychological society. V. 3, part. 2. Samara, SamGPU, 1999. P. 200-217.
6. Interrelation between the color preference and the Self-concept // j."Prikladnaya psychologya", 1999, #6. P. 45-57 (together with K.V. Andreyeva)
7. Individual differences and the characteristic of color perception // Neuropsychology and psychophysiology of individual differences. Collective monograph. / Ed. YE.D.Khomskaya, V.A. Moskvin. Moscow, Orenburg: OOIPKRO, 2000. P. 76-93.
8. Metaphysics of light and color // Christianity and culture. Conference abstracts. SamGPU, 2000. P. 277-285.
9. Study of the objective aspect of color gethero-estimation // j. "Prikladnaya psychologya". 2001. #4. p. 31-38 (together with I.A. Nikishina).
10. Study of interrelations between the peripheral fields of color vision and the steady characteristics of personality // The development of aerospace knowledge in XXI century: First All-Russian youth practical-scientific conference of 7-8 April 2001. Ul'yanovsk, 2001. P. 31-35. (together with The the A.I. Klyueva).
11. The S.L.Rubinshteyn's thoughts about existence and perception as the methodological base of psychology of color // The development of aerospace knowledge in XXI century: First All-Russian youth practical-scientific conference of 7-8 April 2001 Ul'yanovsk, 2001. P. 29-31.
12. Specificity of the emotional categorization of chromatic and geometric criteria in the children of pre-school age // j. "Psikhologicheskiy journal", 2002.Vol. 23. #1. P.61-70. (together with Y.V. Fomina)
The applied research
Articles and the theses:
1. Color-sociometric test (CSM) as the means of study and monitoring of emotional ecology of school class // Evolution-Education - Man. Materials of 1 international congress. Novosibirsk, 1997. 1 p.
2. Color-sociometric test as the tool of the complex analysis of the emotional climate of group // The psychological science: tradition, contemporary state and prospect. Theses of the reports to the scientific conference of the institute of psychology of 28-30 January of 1997.IP.RAN. -M., 1997.p. 45.
3. Universal method of studying the school adaptation // The methods of psychology. Annual of Russian psychological society. Rostov-on- Don, 1997.V. 3. Issue 1. P. 297-299.
4. To the refinement of the psychological sense of the construct of the color test of attitudes // Pedagogical process as cultural activity. 2 international practical-scientific conference of 5-9 April of 1999 materials and the theses of reports. Samara, 1999. P. 248-249.
5. Research of the dynamics of socio-psychological characteristics of school class by the color-sociometric method // Pedagogical process as cultural activity. 2 international practical-scientific conference of 5-9 April of 1999 materials and the theses of reports. Samara, 1999. P. 248-249.
6. Study of the influence of the psychological characteristics of teacher on class state with the aid of the color-sociometric test // The professional training of future teacher in the process of instruction in High School. Materials of the All-Russian practical-scientific conference on 27 January of 2000. Samara, 2000. P.336-337
7. Study of the emotional state of the group: the method of mutual color evaluation // j. "Voprosy psychologyi", 2000.#3. P. 128-138.
8. Color as the factor of mental regulation // j. "Prikladnaya psychologya". 2000.#4. P. 14-27.
9. New method of the study of dynamics of the emotional state of school classes // The urgent questions of the development of higher and average education in the present stage. Materials of practical-scientific conference / ed. by O.I. Serdyukova. Samara: SamGPU, 2000. p. 112-118.
1. Color-sociometry as the method of social psychology (educational methods grant) .Samara: SamGPU, 2002.85 s.